Squirrel Legion
December 11, 2017, 03:13:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:
Do you have what it takes to be a member of Squirrel Legion?
Feel free to submit an application, all applicants will be considered!

Home   Forum   Help Login Register   **
Navigation
  Content
   Archived News
   Gallery
   Raid Statistics
   EPGP Backup
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
December 11, 2017, 03:13:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Total Members: 937
Latest: Yeandongjai
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 2
Total: 2
Recent
[October 30, 2017, 05:29:49 AM]
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mage Application - Elfsbane  (Read 247 times)
Zyrrka
Neutral

« on: October 24, 2017, 07:15:06 PM »

Character Info
Main Character's Name/Armory Link: Elfsbane https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/hyjal/elfsbane

Main Character's Primary Raiding Spec: Frost

Main Character's Secondary Spec: Fire

Please list any level 100 alts you have (Class/Level/Spec):  Laughinglion/101/DH/Tank , Zyrrka/110/MM/Kilrogg-Alliance former main. He's got raid history

Guild Info
Please list your previous guild(s): <Super Happy Funtime> as a placeholder guild

Why did you leave (or are considering leaving) your most recent guild? I've been waiting to gear up to join my buddy Quakehoof in your guild

How did you learn about Squirrel Legion?  Were you referred here by one of our current members? Yes, Quakehoof is an IRL bud and we've been friends since middle school. I'm applying to SL to raid with him.

Experience
How long have you played this character/spec? First mage, time played: 14 days

If you are on a different server are you willing to transfer? Main on hyjal now

If available, please link a few recent damage/healing meters (World of Logs, etc):

Please describe your raiding experience : Have been raiding on and off since vanilla 40 man MC. I did not play burning legion xpac, WotLK (ICC, ToC) Cataclysm (BoT, BWD, To4w, Firelands and DS) Pandaria (HoF, Toes, MSV) and the only WoD I raided was HFC. I bought Legion late around July and have not done any Legion raids (LFR only)

Personal Info
How old are you? 29

Do you share your WoW account with any friends/family members? If yes, please elaborate. Hell no. Trust no one.

Commitments to Squirrel Legion
Have you read the application rules which were listed in the recruitment thread? (Link) Yes

Have you read our guild charter? (Link) Yes

Do you agree to the loot rules as specified in the guild charter? EGPG 4 life

Do you agree to our these raid times:  Tuesday/Thursday/Sunday:  7:00-9:00pm pst  Yes

As a raider in our guild we expect everyone to make a full effort to attend all raids.  We understand completely if you cannot attend a raid, however we do require that raiders make an effort to contact an Officer, preferably by posting in the appropriate thread on the forums.

Do you have a problem with this?  If yes, why? Nope. Pretty standard stuff, be a responsible guild member and such.

Do you agree to come to raids fully prepared (enchanted gear, flasks, pots, etc)? Of course! I use icy veins to outfit my stuff

Summary
In 100 words or less, why should we choose your app over someone else?  How do you think that you can make us a better guild? I'm a positive person. I don't let things bog me down, and I strive to better myself when I can. Raiding is fun, and having a social community within WoW is kind of hard to find. Quakehoof is a longtime friend, and he likes you guys so I'm extremely optimistic I will like you as well, and vice versa. I'm always down to help when I can, and like to try fun achievements and guild activities. For fun PvE, call Elfsbane for a good time. This is 89 words.
Greyrose
Guild Master
Exalted

« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2017, 05:29:49 AM »

Elfsbane thank you for your application.  Please whisper me in game so we can chat!!

Admiral Acorn Short of an Oak Tree
People do what they think they need to do to get what they think they want.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Recruitment
Hover over the recruitment level for details
DK Medium
DH Medium
Druid Medium
Hunter Closed
Mage Medium
Monk Low
Paladin Medium
Priest High
Rogue Medium
Shaman Medium
Warlock Closed
Warrior Low
Exceptional applicants of any class will be considered.

Website Donations
Ventrilo Donations